HR Data Management Analyst
* all languages are compulsory
This is a great opportunity to join us as an HR Data Management Analyst in our Global Business Center in Bucharest.
In this role you are responsible for the processing of various HR transactions in SAP SuccessFactors, using standardized practices and/or methods, in a way that ensures data integrity, operational excellence, and accurate and on-time processes (payroll, system interfaces, and reporting).
The HR Data Management Analyst serves as the front-line administrator and internal contact for the HR system and is responsible for the data processing function for the Human Resources Department, including entering, maintaining, auditing, and processing sensitive HRIS data.
The role utilizes Tenneco’s HR system to review and complete various HR-related employee’s transactions and requests.
- Handle a variety of worldwide employee’s lifecycle data management transactions related to status and position changes, pending new hires and rehired employees, employee transfers, terminations and global mobility transactions, compensation, benefits administration, leave management, payroll support and paperwork including promotions / demotions / transfers, ad hoc wage / salary changes, employee personal information and process applicable changes in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of transactions (individually or by mass uploads), including but not limited to employee’s life cycle transactions
- Partner with HR team members to enable and support transaction processing activities in alignment with enterprise standards and processes. Assist team members with problems, concerns, or questions relating to employee data, jobs and positions, and compensation and pay administration
- Provide accurate, consistent and timely responses to reporting inquiries, which are of moderate complexity and may require additional research and analysis
- Manage cases, monitor cases, and close cases within Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and escalate complex cases as needed
- Assist with creating or updating internal training tools and process manuals for team members to maximize the effective use of the SAP SuccessFactors
- Use functional and technical knowledge to provide end-users with general guidance and informal training as needed
- Assist in completion of test plans for any HRIS system modifications / patches / upgrades and new system functionality
- Suggests operational process improvements, reduce manual processes, resulting in efficiencies
- Ensure compliance with Tenneco’s data administration rules, security standards, GDPR as well as HR policies and procedures
What will make you successful
- Fresher or 1 year of professional HR experience, with a focus in administration
- University degree preferred or off-set by additional years of work experience
- Very good level of English, verbal and written
- Excellent computer and data entry skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including ability to interact and effectively communicate within Tenneco (both verbal and written)
- Ability to navigate computerized data entry system or other relevant applications
- Ability to learn HRIS and case management systems and openness to upgrade skills to meet changing job conditions
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments, follow through, and willingness to be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to self-manage key deliverables and deadlines
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Experience working with shared services technology (., case management) or HR systems (preferred)
- Experience in SAP SuccessFactors (preferred)
- Demonstrated experience with data entry that includes high-volume data processing, generating reports, and utilizing report writing tools (preferred)
- Proficiency in using other European language (verbal and written): French / Spanish / German / Italian/ Polish (preferred)
What we offer
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What You Can Expect Next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.