Middle (2-5 years)
HR Data Analyst - TSR
Continental is currently building up a global Shared Services for HR Data Reporting & Analytics, supporting internal customers globally by providing reporting and analytics based on HR-related data.
Within your role as a HR Data Analyst you belong to a global team located in Romania and Germany and will be responsible for:
- Support consulting of internal customers on how to realize their reporting and analysis needs;
- Identify and specify required data, data analysis workflows, visualizations and dashboards to fulfill customer needs;
- Create and continuously update professional, intuitive dashboards in PowerBI as well as underlying reporting / analytics workflows with KNIME;
- Document workflows and support the creation of training material;
- Main contact person for internal customers regarding change requests and continuous improvement of existing workflows and dashboards, including collecting and discussing requirements and first evaluation of feasibility / effort;
- Become an active member of Continental’s Reporting & Analytics network within HR and beyond;
- Stay up to date with regards to methods and technology for data reporting and analytics within Continental as well as current external trends.
- Academic degree in IT, economics, psychology or comparable studies, ideally first relevant professional experiences;
- Preferably working experience in a data / IT systems-related, international corporate environment;
- High data and IT systems affinity and ability to adapt quickly to new systems;
- Experience with reporting, analytics and dashboarding methods and technology, such as PowerBI, Tableau, R, SPSS;
- Interest in working in the HR environment with an international, mostly virtual team;
- Basic understanding of HR processes, data and HR IT Systems would be of advantage, . regarding HR Master Data, Talent Management, and Recruiting;
- Ability to communicate very well in English, both verbally and in written;
- Self-driven, willingness to take ownership and high-quality orientation;
- Curiosity and willingness to learn;
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- High customer orientation, ability to understand and connect with internal customers from diverse backgrounds;
- A passion for current trends in reporting and analytics and working in an innovative environment.
What we offer
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.