HR Data Analyst
* all languages are compulsory
This is a great opportunity to join us as an HR Data Analyst in our Global Business Center in Bucharest within the HR Services Team. You can have the opportunity to be part of a new growing team. We are creating a foundation for our HRS team that will deliver and bringing proven, high impact programs to our customers.
With the company’s long term focus on continuous improvement, we have the capacity to advance the transformation process. In this role you will help ensure maximum efficiency for our HR functions, from hiring and payroll to employee training and development.
- Handle a variety of employee’s lifecycle information, compensation, paperwork including promotions/demotions/transfers, ad hoc wage/salary changes, employee personal information and process applicable changes in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintaining Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources
- Advise others on human resources topics.
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of information, including but not limited to employee’s life cycle operations
- Partners with HR Managers, Finance and Global HR Data Management to ensure data accuracy
- Provide accurate, consistent and timely responses to reporting inquiries, which are of moderate complexity and may require additional research and analysis
- Assist with creating or updating internal training tools and process manuals for team members to maximize the effectiveness of HR processes
- Ensure compliance with Tenneco’s data administration rules, security standards, GDPR as well as HR policies and procedures
What will make you successful
- Fresher or 2 year of professional HR experience in a multinational company, with a focus in administration
- University degree preferred or off-set by additional years of work experience
- Very good level of English, verbal and written
- Excellent computer and data entry skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including ability to interact and effectively communicate within Tenneco (both verbal and written)
- Ability to navigate computerized data entry system or other relevant applications
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments, follow through, and willingness to be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to self-manage key deliverables and deadlines
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with discretion and professionalism
Additional qualifications preferred:
- Experience working with shared services technology HR systems
- Experience in SAP SuccessFactors
- Speaking any other language of international circulation
What we offer
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.