HR Customer Service Advisor
Purpose of the Role: To provide support in English for UK employees in one or more specialized functions of HR such as Policies, Benefits and Compensation etc. Research internal database files and tables and manage requests received from Human Resource management and staff.
This is a perfect role for those that want to become HR professionals and pursue a career in HR. whilst the role is enjoyable it will test your skills and grow your competencies.
The HR Customer Service Advisor is focused on:
- Informing employees about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Communicating appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Providing support through chat, telephone and e-mail, answering Human Resources related queries while following company policies and procedures
- Gathering information and resolving inquiries.
- Assisting employees and managers in the completion of appropriate forms, navigation of HR systems, processes and policies.
- Handling highly confidential material and providing information to employees on matters pertaining to personnel forms and records.
The ideal candidate:
- Is fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal, speaking, and writing skills.
- Is Proficient in using Windows Operating System as well as Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Has the ability to work towards deadlines.
- Has a positive attitude and solution-oriented thinking.
- Is flexible and eager to learn.
- Is able to work within a large organization and maintain solid relationships with the team.
- HR related experience would be an advantage but not essential.