HR Business Partner IT Teams
* all languages are compulsory
Your life at Ubi
Reporting to the IT/HQ HR Manager in Romania, you act as an HR advisor for both managers and team-members and support teams throughout their journey at Ubisoft.
Your main mission
Business partner to Managers
- Meet regularly with managers to update on HR initiatives, discuss HR issues and collect feedback on team concerns
- Assess business needs and priorities in terms of staffing, organization design, performance management, change management, employee relations, new leader coaching, talent management, career development
- Recommend and implement HR solutions
- Advise and coach managers (including remote managers) on HR-related topics
HR advisor for teams
- Support team-members throughout their journey at Ubisoft : onboarding, career & mobility, development, exit
- Answer staff queries on HR matters
- Counsel employees on career development opportunities and choices
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues
- Champion and promote HR initiatives across the teams
Employee Experience initiatives
- Participate to ad hoc projects (employee opinion survey, salary grids revision, compliance project, etc.) and coordinates transversal processes & policies (appraisal campaign, work from home, etc)
- Coordinate or contribute to Transversal Projects (mental health programs that are implemented at IT world wide level, and other interesting projects)
The professional value you bring
- Proven experience as an HRBP and proven experience in HR;
- Very good interpersonal skills, diplomatic
- Very good communication skills (oral, writing), good organization skills, prioritize effectively
- Fast learner, agility to function in a changing and fast-paced environment
- Intellectual curiosity, ability to propose and implement solutions and improvements
- Strong work ethics, able to handle confidential information sensitively and with integrity
- Able to work both on a team and independently to deliver results
- Adapt to different cultures and personalities
- Fluent English
Ubisoft’s team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues from the IT department engineer and deliver reliable services & products for Ubisoft’s game development teams and for our player communities, as well as developing apps for internal, world-wide use.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!