INACTIVE AD: The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
HR Business Partner - Industrial Division
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Number of vacancies
- Acts as a business partner, offering all the necessary support and human resources expertise to managers and employees;
- Implements HR strategy, programs and processes within the assigned internal customer group;
- Provides support to managers in the following areas: Recruitment, Talent and Development Management, Performance Management, Organizational Culture and Employee Engagement and Personnel Management;
- Provides guidance and input on departments structure, workforce planning and succession planning;
- Deals with complex employee relations issues;
- Talent Acquisition: responsible for collecting recruiting needs from local business representatives, manage and follow-up on job postings/head-hunters, participate actively in the selection process, and prepare job offers;
- Onboarding: responsible to set up the entry workflow, together with local HR team& business managers;
- Performance & Talent Management: manage the performance cycle and implement the career and development review process, together with the managers; responsible for consolidating both the performance evaluations and development plans;
- Learning & Development: responsible for planning and organizing trainings/programs at local level;
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies;
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships and increase productivity and retention.
- Education: University degree
- Experience: 3 year experience in a similar position;
- Strong knowledge of HR processes: Recruitment, Talent and Development Management, Performance Management, Organizational Culture and Employee Engagement.
- Demonstrates good English language skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Skills& characteristics:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Very good organizational skills;
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies;
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Optimization mind set;
- Capable to build relationships across departments and functions;
- Ability to constantly self-challenge and challenge others in a constructive way;
- Capacity to perform highly both individually and within a team.