Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Conduent are hiring a new team in Iasi to support our recruiting initiatives in Germany. Successful applicants will have a good level of written and spoken German and English and enjoy a role with a high level of communication and organization.
Excellent communication skills are essential as your role will involve extensive communications with candidates supporting them through the recruitment process. This will include; general enquiries, CV screening, scheduling interviews, providing feedback and consistently acting as an ambassador for Conduent. You must also have good administration skills to maintain records and complete important administration tasks within guidelines.
This is what your working day looks like:
- First contact for candidates applying for vacancies in Germany via telephone and email.
- Answering all questions about our vacancies and screening CVs to ascertain suitability for the role.
- Scheduling applicants for interviews at any of our 9 Conduent locations in Germany.
- Maintaining accurate records on our recruitment systems ensuring compliance with any data regulations.
- Responsible to create and maintenance reporting documentation in Excel.
- Placing job advertisements on job boards and social media to drive applicant pipeline.
We expect that:
- You have good written and spoken German
- You have good English skills
- You are reliable and flexible
- You are experienced using a PC and have good MS Office skills
- You are sociable, open-minded, enjoy communicating and learning new skills.