Industry: Client Relationship Management / Service Delivery
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the ., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at .
The HR Assistant - Benefits Administrator is focused on:
• Delivering service that meets SLA and quality scores
• Developing strong internal and external relationships
• Achieving productivity levels
Provides administrative support in one or more specialized functions of Benefits administration:
• Responsible for the day-to-day service and administration of benefit plans for assigned clients using established procedures and detailed instructions.
• Performs benefit calculations where required
• Maintains benefits member database
• Prepares benefit statements and year-end update of benefit records
• Provides basic advice and guidance to clients or plan members• Assists employees in the completion of appropriate forms, calculation of benefits or premiums
• Liaises with actuarial staff, senior consultants or senior administrator/manager, as well as trust company and insurance company representatives.
• Coaches and advises less experienced administrators
• Supervises staff and delegates tasks effectively.
• May co-ordinate draft invoices for small to medium sized clients.
• All other duties as assigned
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Excellent communication skills, fluency in spoken & written English
• Average knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
• Ability to work as part of a flexible fast changing environment and ability to work in a team
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.