HR Assistant - 6 Months Contract
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and you have the following skills:
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications, in particular Word and Excel;
- High accuracy and attention to detail;
- Able to work effectively under pressure and in an organised manner, juggling multiple priorities;
- Team player;
- Builds good relationships;
- Able to maintain confidential information in a professional manner.
We would love to hear from you!
We’re looking for an HR Assistant with preferably a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role to:
- Carry out general administration tasks for the HR Department, such as: update HR databases (new hires, terminations, holidays and sick leaves); prepare paperwork in line with HR policies and procedures;
- Ensure electronic and paper based personnel files are maintained in line with Company policy and filing is completed in a timely manner;
- Provide various monthly reports as requested.
A fully detailed job description will be provided upon application.
Besides the career we offer:
- An amazing training experience from day one, where you will be trained and supported extensively to ensure your success;
- To work alongside a cool team of like-minded people who will support and encourage you;
- Discounts on hotel accommodation around world;
- Professional Development Training Sessions ;
- Company Social Events;
- 7Card Gym membership |(discounted);
- Do you speak fluent English?
- Do you have experience in HR domain?
- Are you looking for a job in Targu Mures?