Entry (0-2 years)
Gross salary / month
400 - 550
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Main purpose of the job
Support the HR team in providing an organizational framework to recruit, select, classify, develop and reward the organization’s diverse workforce, while ensuring an environment that optimizes productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
Why should you consider joining our team? Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are constantly looking for better ways to do the job. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse projects. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing & testing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 😊
Here’s what you will do:
- Providing general HR administrative support such as, forms and reports, arranging meetings, taking down meeting minutes.
- Providing assistance in recruitment process activities such as posting jobs on website, reviewing applications, arranging interviews, actively participating in selection process and maintaining candidates’ pipeline updated.
- Organizing sessions of induction trainings for Computaris new employees.
- Support in implementation of Staff Development Program designed for ;
- Support in organizing the Annual Performance Management ;
- Organize and support for different events of the company.
- Support in processing the results of Annual Employees Engagement Survey.
- Interacting with and supplying information to employees, department heads and candidates.
- Participating in exit interviews.
- Support for different HR related projects and market studies.
- Support in designing different presentation for HR department or other company needs.
- Updating company’s employees Skill Set Matrix.
- Support for corporate HR initiatives as well as sharing good practices among other HR departments/roles.
- Keep the CV’s of our employee’s up to date in Computaris template
- Launch of surveys based on management requirements
- A good university degree in HR Field or related area discipline
- Excellent written and spoken English language.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Prior experience is a plus (internship, HR role)
- People focus and relationship-building skills nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and mentoring skills