Industry: Client Relationship Management / Service Delivery
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the ., 11 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $17 billion in savings from medical bill review for workers compensation claims, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at .
Duties and responsibilities:
As a member of the local team, working for the HR Service Center for HR queries, you will provide administrative support, performing one or more of the following duties:
• Process candidate forms, record statistics and handle highly confidential material
• Assist employees through phone and email contact in the completion of appropriate forms, calculation of benefits or premiums
• Maintain internal database files and tables and develop custom reports to meet the requirements of Human Resource management and staff
• Track absences and holiday entitlement
• Sort CV's and applications
• Provide information in regard to documentation needed for new joiners, maternity leave, relocation
The ideal candidate
All we need from you consists in:
• Very good Verbal and Written English Skills (from B2 upwards).
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills
• Willingness to learn and specialize in
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications
• Interest in starting a career in a multinational team
• Bachelor studies graduate or undergraduate, preferable in HR area or related area
• Flexible and proactive attitude
• Good team working skills and able to work autonomously on assigned tasks
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and manage time based on business needs
• Excellent administration skills and good organization skills with attention to detail.
• Advanced problem solving and resolution skills to include when to escalate and identify trends.
• Comfortable with direct client contact
• PC Skills: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook are a must
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.