Percentage of time the position involves travel:0%
Percentage of time the position allows for working off-site:0%
Job industry:Manufacturing - Other
*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.
For our corporate office in Timisoara we are hiring an HR Advisor – Italian/German speaker who will be in charge of all local and regional related activities.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration;
- Passionate customer focus;
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution;
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement;
- Relentless drive to win.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Provide advice and support on Human Resources processes to the employees, managers and local HR department;
- Promptly resolve the requests from the employees, managers and HR in accordance with the procedures and with the Service Level Agreements (SLAs);
- Perform data entry in the systems in accordance with the processes in scope or with the specific requests;
- Prepare and update the documentation related to processes transferred in GBS HR;
- Provide reports in the prescribed formats;
- Provide high quality and timely delivery of process outputs and aim to achieve internal customer satisfaction;
- Work to continuously improve the performance indicators and the processes.
Here is some of what you’ll need:
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) - mandatory;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Italian or German - mandatory;
- Some experience in HR field is preferred;
- Client service oriented, strong interpersonal skills, initiative and flexibility;
- Ability to learn and adapt to new changes in the process;
- Ability to successfully work within a team and believe in the concept of team work.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: accessibility@. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: chiefprivacyofficer@