HR Administrator with German for Switzerland
* all languages are compulsory
Perform analysis of administrative activities for defining the specifications that meet the customer configuration needs.
Collaborate on a daily basis with the Swiss client via the ticketing tool, with 3rd parties and with Payroll specialist in Tunis.
Coordinate services by procedures and policies; monitoring administrative tasks according to the contract; maintaining the level of services done until now.
In this respect, he/she must carry out the following actions:
- Process data from client payroll-files to register for social security or tax the entries, leavers and other mutations with online tools from AVS etc.
- Being the contact point for 3rd parties like AVS, Pension Fund, tax authorities and other in languages German and English
- Register employees for cases like maternity leave, military leave, family allowance, accidents and sickness and unemployment form
- Provide feedback to clients regarding open requests
- Offer the best level of Service to Customers
- Maintain, develop and optimize standard operating procedures
- Work on automation regarding processes / services
- Join meetings with the client by calls or onsite
Reports & Performance Metrics:
- On time delivery of assigned client, tasks.
- Quality control reports
- Swiss legislation
- Sage, Decidium, Flexiform, SOP Appendix
- E-Learning on ADP communication tools: PM, Transfer Box, Siebel, Medalia, Web Ex
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- An understanding of the client's trade, business and organization - Business administration nd human resources
- Time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- German – minimum B2 level,
- English – minimum B2 level
- French or Italian is a plus
- Analytical skills and ability tosummarize
- Team player
- Dynamic and responsive.
Join us to #work happy!