HR Administrator - 2 years fixed term contract
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
Are you passionate about people and want to explore the HR domain? Do you enjoy supporting employees and managers through executing on agendas such as payroll, HR administration and HR reporting or data analytics? Do you want to work in an international environment where you can use English on a daily basis?
We are Euler Hermes and we are looking for an HR administrator with who will become part of our team in EH Romania - Bucharest office – providing support to both the local business unit as well as the Regional Competence Center (RCC).
As HR administrator you will:
- execute all HR-related administrative and reporting agendas,
- implement internal policies and procedures and ensure they are well communicated to all,
- ensure timely and accurate personnel, salary, pension administration and
- support employees and managers on labor law and other local regulations.
We are the world’s leading provider of trade-related credit insurance solutions with more than 100 years of client support and responsiveness to changing business environments. We are backed by Allianz, one of the leading financial services providers worldwide.
We would be happy to welcome you in our team if you would like to have the following responsibilities:
- manage the payroll agenda - align and check salary and pension data per individual (monthly and yearly), in co-operation with external payroll provider and pension insurer (broker) and communicate with the controlling department as necessary;
- ensure up-to-date personnel files and data entry of new joiners/leavers to different bodies;
- engage in various data accuracy initiatives as driven by internal systems and processes (onboarding, remuneration and reward, performance management, talent, organizational structure) as well as local regulation;
- ensure timely, accurate, consistent HR reporting regarding HR data and KPI (sick leave, absence figures, mobility employees, benefits usage, etc.)
- actively contribute to running HR projects and initiatives;
- partner with employees, managers, CEE and regional HR in driving motivation, collaboration and performance,
- This position has no direct reports.
We will be pleased to welcome you in our team, if you have/are:
- University degree preferred - not a must if compensated by relevant experience and background in HR administration and reporting;
- At least 2 – 3 years’ experience in the respective HR areas of expertise;
- Practical knowledge of MS 365 (including MS Excel, Teams, ideally even Power BI or other reporting/ data tools);
- Passion for both people and data – combining empathy and internal customer focus for solving employee issues with hunger for data quality and accuracy;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and reporting capabilities;
- Self-driven, empathetic, detail oriented and acting with high degree of integrity and discretion;
- Romanian fluent as well as strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Dynamic and multinational working environment - small team in a multi-country set-up;
- Opportunity to learn and grow - on the job, personal and professional training;
- Open company culture, flexible working hours / possibility of working from home;
- A wide range of employee benefits - meal vouchers, gift vouchers, performance bonus, public transportation allowance, extra personal days, premium health insurance, fruit day, discounts on Allianz products, etc.
- 2-year fixed term contract – covering for maternity;
- Modern and accessible offices in Pipera.
- • Please describe briefly what has motivated you to apply for this role
- • What is your availability to start a new job?
- • What are your salary expectations (RON netto)?