Hr administrative assistant
Entry (0-2 years), No experience
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an International Advanced Technology Consultancy and Engineering Company. AUSY Group currently operates across 10 countries through its more than 6500 employees, sharing three defining concepts “Vision, High Quality, and Commitment”.
The company has offices located in Bucharest and Sibiu. Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Telecommunications, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
We are looking for an HR Administrative Officero join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department. Our future colleague will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
What you will be doing:
- Creating and distributing documents;
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents (employment contracts);
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information (holiday and sick days taken);
- Answering employee questions;
- Processing incoming mail;
- Providing customer service to organization employees;
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team;
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets;
- Collecting employment and tax information;
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed;
- Preparing new employee files;
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation;
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.);
- Conducting benefit enrollment process;
- Administering new employment assessments;
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions.
You're right for us if:
- You have a very strong work ethic. We want someone that takes initiative and "gets things done";
- You love working in an environment where you can put your multi-tasking skills to full use and you have the ability to prioritise;
- You adapt well to changing circumstances and are open to new ideas and alternative approaches;
- You enjoy interacting with people and communicate information in a clear and persuasive manner.
What are we looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related field (or equivalent related work experience);
- Strong organization, interpersonal, communication, analytical and time management skills required;
- High degree of responsibility and ownership of assignments.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including several types of bonuses;
- Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
- We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year;
- Access to a private medical insurance to take care of your health;
- Meal tickets.