Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
- HR personnel administration: Hiring process, Contractual changes, Drafting job descriptions, Maternity decisions & documents, Termination process.
- maintenance and update of employee data (hire, terminations, vacations, medical leaves, and other absences, etc.), ensuring the confidentiality of personal employee information.
- payroll administration: reporting of worktime data to the external payroll company and coordination of employee communication related to payroll matters.
- Monthly, quarterly, and an official reporting of HR related data.
- Legal guidance to managers and employees: advice on labor law and documents. Ensure compliance with local labor laws.
- Employee Data Management in HR System for ensuring data privacy, accuracy and integrity and confidentiality.
- Cooperation with different vendors: payroll, occupational health and safety, medical services from HR Admin Perspective.
Detailed description of responsibilities:
- prepare employment contracts for new employees
- prepare personal files (and update on regular basis).
- ensure timely reporting data.
- medical contact supplier for receiving medical check confirmation before hiring.
- archive the hiring documents at the person file.
- prepare addendums, job descriptions
- reporting modifications.
Maternity related documentation and process:
- prepare documents and transmit info to employees/medical vendor/Revisal/any other authority involved.
- prepare exit documents.
- prepare corresponding certificates for leavers.
- employee files proper archive.
Database HR administration & payroll vendor cooperation
- ensure database is properly updated and in a timely manner with employees' data and any type of change that may appear within the lifecycle of an employee
- implement transfers, promotions, bonuses, salary increations
- work closely with finance team for preparing and checking payroll data, inform in timely manner about all changes from administrative perspectives related to employees' changes
- support and advice employments on HR admin related topics and documentation
- completion and issue of documents at employee's request (bank certificates, medical certificates, etc.)
Other HR admin projects
- trial period
- international mobility
- benefits administration
- policy / procedure updates from HR admin area
- support disciplinary process with the creation of documents
- process improvement projects on HR admin area
What it takes to get here:
- problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- proactive looking legal changes and implementation.
- 2 years of experience on HR Specialist Rolls
- HR Inspector Certificate
What is in it for you:
- supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance
- technical trainings and certifications
- benefits package including medical insurance, flexible working environment, meal tickets and competitive remuneration, Bookster subscription, 3 sick days/year
- excellent social benefits: office massage, sport events, team buildings, team events, parties, lunch & learns and meetups
- central office location