HR Admin Professional (2 years contract)
Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS, and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more thanpeople and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since, with more than 650 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Iași, Sibiu, and Timișoara. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 12 years.
- Creating, updating and maintenance of employee files and records with management overall HR related documents;
- Managing new joiners and leavers’ processes, including timely reporting to local authorities, documentations, on-boarding;
- Providing support for a series of key processes such as leave of absence, benefits administration, payroll input;
- Manages the collaboration relationship with suppliers of payroll, safety, and security, occupational health;
- Ensuring continuous and timely support and communications to our employees;
- Supporting ongoing HR projects and local employee engagement activities;
- Contribute to the creation of solutions to improve and standardize the HR activities and procedures;
- Preparing and submitting to authorities the documentation for A1 certificates;
- Supporting the Global Mobility department regarding mobility requirements (. shadow payroll, days spent abroad reports, tax and social security administration for cross border employees);
Develop and updates employee job descriptions (whenever needed).
- The level of studies: bachelor degree;
- Other specific training: HR inspector training, Health & Safety training would be a plus;
- Work experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience in human resources;
- Specific knowledge and previous experience in dealing with HR topics: labor code, pre-hiring & hiring process, employee file, payroll, meal vouchers, occupational health, employee relationship, etc. Mobility experience - posted workers knowledge & A1 documentation would be a plus;
- Very good Excel skills, previous reporting experience would be a plus;
- Knowledge in using an HR information system – SAP user experience would be a plus
- Soft skills: passion for HR Admin work, strong collaboration, results-oriented, problem-solving skills, communication (verbal and written), adaptability, attention to details and data accuracy, proactive attitude, ability to work in a team environment and also independently, analytical skills (ability to collect, organize, analyze and share information), creating reports and holding presentations.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training;