Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - Medium
Monthly net salary
480 - 720
About this job:
Oversee the day-to-day operations of Corporate and Individual Sales. To source, secure and maximize revenue opportunities from dedicated account portfolio and leverage all sales tools and programs for maximum conversion.
- Assist in the development of yearly Business Plan for the hotel and then cascade this into a specific and measurable plan by segment, then execute the plan.
- Drive business leads for the hotel in all revenue generating stream, maximizing revenue opportunities, and exceeding the set targets.
- Plan and organize regular business development initiatives, such as conducting sales blitz, telesales and cold calls to identify new potential corporate and individual clients for the hotel.
- Anticipate guest’s needs through observation and offer prompt and efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates within and outside the sales & marketing department.
- A minimum of eight years of management experience in corporate sales in sizeable 4-star or 5-star hotel.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or Hospitality Management
- Advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the sales / marketing / hospitality profession.
- Strong network with local and global corporate clients, associations and incentive groups.
- A change agent with innovative mind.
- A dynamic leadership style, possessing excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics and integrity.
- Resourceful and attentive to the market trend. Keep abreast of current and future competitors’ products.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and Excel and well-versed in PMS.
- Excellent English language, both speaking and writing skills.
Work Location: Constanta
Personal Data Privacy
We are committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal data that we hold by complying with the requirements of Personal Data Privacy Ordinance with respect to the management of personal data. Your personal data collected and kept by us, recorded and stored in electronic and paper format, will be used for the purpose of the recruitment purposes and it will be stored for the time period necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but any refusal to provide such data shall carry with it the impossibility to process the information. It will not be disclosed to any third parties for other unrelated purposes without your prior consent. You have the right to request for accessing and correcting your personal data held by us by contacting .