ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Definition and execution of channel development strategy
• Makes use of internal strategies (brand, activation, trade, LEX) and channel trends;
• Supports the direct line manager in the development of the national strategy for the HoReCa channel, in the medium/long term, in line with portfolio strategy, coverage, brand plans, activation strategy and distribution objectives.
Partner Portfolio Development
• Use the information and means needed to establish the optimal portfolio of clients;
• Supervises the correct identification, registration and maintenance in the database of all customers in the HoReCa channel;
• Monitors and is responsible for the detailed evaluation of each client in its area, complex rating matrix including digital aspects (SM - followers, likes, comments; database; organic reach), consumers (total traffic, unique traffic, profile), local profile (location, type, subtype, specific), staff capabilities.
Availability and documented recommendation of BAT products
• Ensures the availability of the optimal portfolio according to the specifics of the premises;
• Defines and proposes local/regional portfolio strategy (SAO) according to the type of premises and/or consumers in line with the HoReCa strategy;
• Manages and coordinates the entire distribution process by making use of all digital and non-digital tools/reports to ensure (I) sales growth (II) lack of stocks (generation/influence of quantities ordered) (III) product quality (monitoring and management of stock rotation).
Visibility of POP materials
• Ensures negotiation and supervises the implementation of BAT materials at local focus points;
• Offer support to the direct line manager in the process of designing materials, starting from the creative process and brief to the design agencies and the production of prototypes and their testing;
• Presents new proposals for the development and efficiency of the way brands are communication, in particular for "service-related materials", relevant to the area it leads.
Site activation plan
• Ensure the establishment and adaptation of the national plan at local/regional level.
• Continuously utilizes BAT and customer platforms to improve BAT performance;
• Based on customer reports and public information, evaluates digital platforms (SM pages, websites, databases), prepares reports with relevant indicators (reach, click rate, open rate, engagement rate etc.) and establishes the local rating according to the selection matrix;
• Analyzes digital indicators at outlet/region level and (I) implements national strategy adapted according to local specifics (II) proposes new activation methods according to local/regional relevance;
• Supports brand team and digital team to develop HoReCa application through information and trends relevant at local/regional level;
• Provides local/regional recruitment process through HoReCa Rep's, self, bar staff, owners;
• Continuously monitors performance indicators in order to propose local/regional improvements/activations.
• Efficiency investment – entrepreneurial attitude, respects the agreed investment model;
• Manages and properly monitors the financial resources and budgets allocated to the area for which he/she is responsible, the materials and equipment provided, regularly reports their status, as well as ensures that they are spent in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
Cities in Tier 2 (selective)
• Collaborates with the local Trade team to select places and propose activations.
• Higher education studies;
• Good knowledge in spoken and written English, effective communication, information and presentation skills;
• Relevant experience in different business functions: Marketing, Trade Development or Brand Activation, HoReCa;
• Experience in People Development/Leadership;
• Good knowledge of commercial/ financial analysis and reporting;
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Driving License.
In case you are applying to multiple roles, please make sure that you are sending an email to in which you are stating the order of your preferences.