Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
, Romanian - Native
* all languages are compulsory
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Monthly net salary
2500 - 3000
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are recruiting a Mechanic for a very busy Vehicle Repair Centre in Portlaoise, Ireland.
Our client, Corcoran's Vehicle Repair Centre, have a great reputation within the industry and have long term contracts with government departments and large transportation firms. You will join a team of highly qualified technicians and you will be required to work on a wide variety of Vehicles, HGV's, LGV's, Coaches, Agricultural Machinery etc.
*Sparktel are experienced in relocating candidates from Mainland Europe to work in Ireland. We will help the successful candidate with onboarding and relocation to Ireland.
You will get:
- 12 weeks free accommodation
- A full-time permanent position in a great community
- Excellent monthly Net Salary
- Full training and ongoing support
- Inspections, Fault Diagnosis, Service, Maintenance and Repair on all vehicles.
- Complete vehicle paperwork.
- Perform vehicle road testing for diagnosis and to test repairs.
- Offer technical advice and support to the apprentices and technicians.
- You must be a Qualified HGV Mechanic
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Mechanic
- Knowledge of the RSA vehicle testing regulations and requirements.
- Advanced English is essential.
- Are you a Qualified Mechanic?
- Have you worked with Heavy Goods Vehicles (HGV)?
- When can you relocate to Ireland?