Helpdesk Officer with Dutch
Entry (0-2 years)
Dutch - Advanced
, English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Main objective: Offer effective customer assistance to client users and to suppliers.
- Advanced level of English and Dutch;
- University graduate or student;
- 1 year of experience in Customer Support/ Procurement/ Finance/ Helpdesk would represent an advantage;
- Knowledge of P2P (Procure to Pay) or Finance domains would represent an advance;
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Numerical competencies;
- Ability to adhere to TAT and timelines;
- Attention to detail;
- Active listening combined with excellent written and verbal communication competencies.
- Ensures that the problems are accurately registered in the ticket application when received via e-mail, phone or chat;
- Ensures that the phone/ chat line is open at the beginning of the work program;
- Helpdesk Level 1 support for the applications used within the Procure to Pay department (SAP, Supplier portal, Procurement e-tool, Provider data basis etc.): solves the level 1 tickets, follows the solution of the open tickets, escalates wherever the case to the level 2 (tests the solutions proposed by the experts in the case of the level 2 tickets whenever necessary);
- Acts as single point of contact for the customer and communicates relevant information in order to ensure the customer’s satisfaction;
- Communicates the problem status and time to resolution to affected personnel; provides to the customers a continuous visibility on the occurred situation/ problem;
- Ensures a structured and high quality communication related to the open cases;
- Creates tickets to the IT support team whenever necessary.
- Temporary remote work due to the pandemic and return to office after the situation improves;
- Relocation package;
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment;
- Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company;
- Opportunity of professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills);
- Attractive compensation package with full access to a variety of benefits available through an online platform; the package can be customized on monthly basis depending on each employees’ needs.
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process.
However, if you are not interested but you know other people who might be, don't hesitate to suggest them to apply.
By applying to this job advertisement, you give us your consent to process your personal details for the purpose of recruitment.
- Are you legally authorized to work in Romania?