Contact One Communications, Inc. is seeking for a Tier 2 Help Desk Specialist Intermediate. Security and Network Operations experience; prior SOC experience is desired. The organization is a very fast-paced, changing environment. Superior customer service skills are required. This position requires ability to work independently as well as within groups. Sensitivity to accuracy, timeliness, and professionalism in all areas of support activity is imperative.
Manage the GCMC Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) to include the following tasks:
• Create, manage, and maintain Windows images, software deployment packages, task sequences, Windows and 3rd party software updates and patches, containers and schedules.
• Manage GCMC test groups for Windows and 3rd party software updates and patches, and ensure testing is completed based on documented SOPs
• Create, manage, and maintain SCCM reports, and ensure accurate and reliable information is provided upon request.
• Assist with managing the Mobile Device Management system for all GCMC approved mobile devices in accordance with documented SOPs.
• Provide Tier 2 support to all sections of SSD including Networking, Systems, DevOps, Information Assurance, and will escalate requests and incidents in accordance with documented SOPs.
• Provide Tier 1 Help Desk support tasks as required.
• 5+ years of related experience or a Bachelors Degree in a technical discipline
• Knowledge of windows systems administration operations and various operating systems
• IAT II Security+ Certification,
• MTA Windows Operating System Fundamentals
• Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
• SCCM Specific Training Certificate
• English Level 4
• UNIX operating systems knowledge