Help Desk COORDINATOR in a multinational company
Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Are you searching a multinational company where you can develop your skills and competencies? Do you want to manage a team formed of 6 team members who offer IT support for more than 800 end-users? We offer YOU this opportunity!
Our client active in the FMCG branch is searching for a Help Desk COORDINATOR based in Bucharest.
If you have previous experience of managing a helpdesk or similar team who are responding to enquiries, whether in financial services, IT or anything similar where there are business clients / customers and requires a professional approach then APPLY ON THIS JOB TODAY !
- Ensure daily team tasks are carried out within agreed processes and timescales.
- Manage and maintain call volumes/project volumes and staffing levels through effective shift-management and absence management
- Create an environment of continuous improvement to ensure that processes and procedures remain effective and efficient
- Motivate and lead the team to new levels of development and achievements through effective performance management and regular coaching and feedback.
- Efficiently and successfully manage resources in pursuit of the Key Performance Indicators by monitoring and measuring results and implementing improvements as needed
- Recruit competent Help Desk specialists to ensure the quality of service is not compromised by lack of skill or resource
- Manage sickness, absence and disciplinary and grievance issues in line with company policies and procedures
- Track record of effective Team Leading/supervising a Help Desk team or Call-Center Team
- Proven people management skills, including the ability to effectively motivate and develop the team
- Able to demonstrate the ability to operate effectively as a team player
- Flexible in approach and able to demonstrate a genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Very good EXCEL knowledge
- Very good English language skills – in writing and speaking
- Which was the most difficult situation you faced in working with people ?
- What are your salary expectations ?