Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
Are you looking for a job? Switching careers or re-entering the job market after an extended absence? This opportunity is suitable for entry levels, customer care and ticketing passionate.
You will join the Customer Support Department, and will be responsible for handling flight reservations of English speaking markets. You will be responsible for providing guidance and assistance to customers via phone, chat or e-mail in any inquiries they might have regarding their reservation. The right candidate should be able to ensure that all customers will have a pleasant and smooth booking experience.
- English proficiency in both verbal & written form;
- Advance knowledge of PC (MS Office, Internet);
- Must demonstrate a “can-do” attitude and be culturally sensitive; appreciate cultural differences;
- Strong communication skills and dedication to develop your own skills and knowledge;
- Experience of customer service ideally gained in a customer facing environment;
- Flexibility to work shifts.
Knowledge of Air ticket reservation system/software will be considered a valuable asset.
- A competitive salary based on experience plus shift differential;
- Amadeus & Worldspan training provided;
- Flexible work arrangements (work from home);
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people.
This position is available only at our Sibiu location. Please do not apply if you are not able to relocate.
- Are you available for a flexible schedule work (withinhr) ? We can split it!
- What are your short-term job goals?
- How Do You Deal With Stressful Situations?
- Are you available for night shifts?