Health & Safety Specialist / Office Manager
Middle (2-5 years)
Mambu is the leading SaaS core banking engine. If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it. We are at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work - the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But we are different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible - we are helping to revolutionise financial services globally. We are in a growth phase and we’ve only just begun.
To help us on our mission, we bring together people with the best skills and attitude. It doesn’t matter where you are from, what matters is the impact you have and your passion to make a difference.
We are looking for passionate, skilled and enthusiastic Health and Safety Specialist with Office Management responsibilities to join our team. As a health and safety officer you will make sure that Mambu is aligned with the local legislation in the area and prevent accidents, injuries and work-related illnesses in the workplace. You will also ensure the smooth running of the office and make sure that all mambuvians are happy.
- Develop & implement safety standards policies & procedures according to latest legislation;
- Be responsible for checking, suggesting and implementing changes when needed for assuring a safe work environment;
- Be in charge with all necessary authorization regarding Mambu space (ISU Authorization and reauthorization of Mambu spaces, SSM, PSI and environment);
- Ensure that safety inspections are carried out, fire drills and fire alarms are correctly reported, safety inspections, risk assessments and lone working procedures (. cleaning operator, guards etc.) are managed and employees are aware of their responsibilities;
- Own health and safety logistics process (necessary, positioning & release etc of fire extinguishers, evacuation plans etc);
- Ensure that the budget is efficiently planned and spent according to global Mambu policies;
- Align offices to ISO Standards and Audit requests;
- Resolve day to day different office/building issues;
- Be the main contact person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment (IT), bills and errands;
- Have a clear overview of the assets by creating and keeping an updated stock for designated location;
- Participate at the annual inventory and make part of the commission;
- Supervise, monitor, delegate work of administrative staff;
- Collaborate with office management peers for smooth aligned office running.
You need to have:
- 2+ years of experience in a multinational environment;
- ISU Authorization knowledge;
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership of the delegated tasks;
- Good prioritisation and coordination skills;
- Can do attitude;
- Certificates required by local legislation to perform EHS position: SSM course, PSI technical framework;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas / Monthly bus pass;
- Monthly digital meal tickets;
- Easter and Christmas gift tickets;
- Private Health Insurance;
- 21 days of holiday;
- Summer schedule (4-days/week);
- Therapeutic massage;
- Sports package;
- Eye glasses vouchers;
- Fruits, coffee, tea, sweets and many others;
- Standup Desk in a very modern office and access to the best logistics;
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences.
- Mambu has over 250+ live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started;
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do;
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better;
- Mambu is using top tool for development activities;
- Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world.