Health and Safety Administrator
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Medium
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
WebBeds Romania is hiring a Health & Safety Administrator to join the company on a permanent role.
This is an entry-level position, part of Company’s internal service for prevention and protection at work.
As part of the Health and Safety team, you will be in charge of:
- Developing, implementing and monitoring all processes required by the law, such as periodical trainings, employees annual medical checks, fire drills;
- Performing internal audits and replacing, implementing the necessary equipment so the Company is legally compliant.
Full training will be provided to the right candidate.
We are looking for a candidate who is:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Very good English user, both written and spoken.
- Experience in a similar role within Administration, report compiling, document control, will be desirable, but not mandatory.
- Proactive and task oriented.
- Has fantastic attitude towards learning and developing within this role.
What's in it for you?
You’ll be joining a young and dynamic team who put teamwork at the forefront of everything they do.
The standard salary package includes salary and benefits such as meal tickets, discounts on accommodations and flights, flexible work program, medical scheme.
If you are interested apply now to find out more!