Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
We are looking for a Head of Quality Methods for our plant in Timisoara.
- Expansion / standardization and deepening of quality tools and methods in the entire production network;
- Ensuring the quality of the products and work processes for several series for several external customers at several customer locations;
- Analysis, further development and improvement of existing methods and tools relevant to Q management, Q improvement and Q assurance in the PC network;
- Creation and implementation of new methods and tools relevant to Q management, Q improvement and Q assurance in the PC network;
- Ensuring compliance with / implementation of specified standards / tasks (. complaint management / process, training, methods, analyzes, audits, reporting, etc.) according to specifications;
- Initiation of countermeasures in the event of deviations;
- Manage / ensure projects (. CIP, optimization projects, etc.) in the area of quality;
- On-site qualification (instruction / training) of the relevant plants in the PC group with regard to quality tools / methods;
- Collaboration in the analysis of complex cross-sectional topics, including relevant departments;
- Technical responsibility in troubleshooting processes by developing measures for the sustainable elimination of defects and malfunctions; Monitoring the implementation of measures in the responsible projects / plants / special topics;
- Carrying out product and process audits as well as ensuring the analysis and evaluation of results and causes of defects in the responsible plants and ensuring the initiation of measures;
- Support with the transfer of products into series production and approval of the processes (D1 / R R);
- Development and implementation of strategies and measures on the subject of lean management and Industry .
- Technical degree;
- Min. 2 years of experience in a related field (Automotive);
- Good knowledge of Core Tools, IATF, APQP and FMEA;
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Process oriented thinking and very good analytical skills.
- Initial training;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- International work environment.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send your CV through our website, by searching for the job title: Head of Quality Methods.
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.