Head of Marketing | Cluj-Napoca
Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - advanced
Gross salary / month
1600 - 2500
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Head of Marketing
Our client is on a mission to make aviation efficient. They bring together airport knowledge, science, design and engineering to craft innovative solutions that tackle the hardest problems in today's airport environments. They build next-generation aviation systems that have a positive impact on the lives of millions. Their products and solutions are in use by 140+ airports, airlines and ground handlers around the world and this number is constantly growing.
They are a team of passionate individuals who enjoy what they do and who they work with. They value freedom and not being restricted by traditional frameworks, but at the same time they all strive for excellence, innovation and growth, both at a professional as well as at a personal level. This is translated into their culture, one where they encourage initiative, creativity, collaboration and self-determination.
What are we looking for?
Our client is seeking an experienced individual to join their team as the Head of Marketing. This is a new role destined to build an effective world-class marketing strategy to support their rapidly scaling business. The role provides the opportunity for a motivated individual to create and own the marketing strategy and execution from start to finish.
We are looking for someone who is ready to roll up their sleeves in a role that demands both strategic and executional excellence. This role requires an experienced cross-functional leader who is excited to work in partnership with other business functions, such as project management, technology, operations, and sales. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience building and delivering B2B marketing strategies from the ground up.
What are the roles and responsibilities?
- Establishing Marketing as a function: Work together with the Management Team to align and clearly define the role and internal processes for the Marketing function
- Develop and implement a long-term brand strategy and a comprehensive strategic marketing plan including brand positioning, awareness and engagement of existing and potential customers and employees, ensuring it aligns with the business ambition and objectives
- Determine budget and resource needs to deliver on the strategy and plan
- Ensure that all strategies, plans and activities are built on a thorough understanding of audience needs, the competitive landscape, competitive product offerings and market trends
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams, including project management, technology, operations, and sales to create supporting marketing and product marketing programs.
- Translate complex product concepts and business needs into simple, and impactful product communications that resonate with core customers
- Be a thought leader and the source of customer insight and industry trends within the company by constantly monitoring competition, including important acquisitions, new product and feature releases and market trends
- Within the overarching plan, develop a strand that focuses on creating a community (for existing and potential clients) where they are kept up to date with our latest developments and success stories, as well as being a space for collaboration between our customers and ourselves that drives bottom-up, customer-driven innovation
- Define and develop our employer brand and implement this by working closely with other teams and hiring resources
- Create and execute internal marketing communication programs: ensuring the broader team stays informed of all efforts and initiatives.
- Establish the right metrics and measure marketing program effectiveness and KPIs to drive continuous improvement in strategy and output
What are the requirements?
- 8+ years marketing experience, preferably in developing and executing B2B marketing initiatives with measurable results
- Eagerness to learn and master a new business domain (aviation)
- Strategic thinking, comfortable operating with ambiguity and the ability to set a vision, combined with execution, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment while having a high degree of self-drive, accountability and autonomy
- The ability to collaborate and communicate with a broad range of stakeholders (internally and externally) at every level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Romanian and English