As an essential member of the leadership team, you will own the marketing strategy to fuel riders, connect audiences with BlackCab, and ensure that our brand is understood, trusted and loved. The right person will be comfortable taking initiative, loves solving problems and will thrive in a fast-paced and growing environment where cross-functional collaboration is paramount.
What You'll Do
- Define and execute the marketing strategy for BlackCab
- Design, implement and track end-to-end acquisition, engagement, retention and brand marketing initiatives
- Champion user needs to appropriately position the our proposition in your markets based on rigorous insights
- Launch innovative fully integrated marketing initiatives across Digital, Social, Offline, BTL and Comms
- Be the General Manager's trusted advisor on all facets of the marketing strategy and plan/execute seamlessly in sync with other team members
- Build and grow a world-class marketing team.
What You'll Need
- Good years of experience defining and implementing successful marketing strategies in fast-paced consumer environments
- Strong experience in brand marketing and marketing innovation
- Demonstrated experience in growth marketing across acquisitions, same-store growth and field marketing
- Strong understanding of the local consumer and media landscapes.
- Excellent analytical, communication and persuasion skills at leadership level
- Fluency in English is required for this role
- The right attitude: drive, flexibility, energy and ability to work in a matrix organisation in a fast-paced and fun environment.