Hardware Engineer - Product owner – PSS TSR
- Responsible for HW Engineering discipline during the serial life of an ECU (for B2P and D2S);
- In charge of one ECU or a family of ECU’s in serial production;
- Responsible to prepare the annual requalification plan;
- Review qualification plan coming from other development locations and optimize the flows;
- Plan and control qualification (components, test departments, …);
- Compile and check test reports;
- Planning of all Electronic Engineering activities specific to Projects in serial production;
- Support the PM for all HW related topics (PCN, PTN, qualifications…);
- Support the plants for all HW related topics;
- Validate all reports, synthesis for customer before distribution;
- Warranty Return Center support 2nd level;
- Responsible to introduce new variants in production only for D2S products (first step);
- Check and release of Change master (set DPMs, documents on FA);
- Sign Production Release notes;
- He is planning responsible and contact persons inside of CCB and MLC releases.
- Graduated the Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Electrotechnics.
- Have minimum 2 years of experience in electronic design.
- Medium-High Knowledge of reading and understanding of analogue and digital electronic schematics.
- Low-Medium knowledge of electronic design (analogue and digital: power supplies, sensors interfaces, microcontrollers, H bridge).
- Medium level of English skills - at least in order to be able to discuss with international colleagues and read/create technical documentation (specifications/reports).
- Possesses leadership, ownership and accountability mindset.
- Possesses communication, moderation and networking skills.
- Knowledge of following tools: Mathcad, P-SPICE, - Matlab / Simulink is a plus.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.