Hardware Development Engineer(ReDTC)
Hardware Development Engineer(ReDTC)_Sibiu_R&D_VNI CE
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Design of analog and digital hardware according to customer and internal specification including requirement engineering, circuit design, calculation and simulation;
- Conduct HW design reviews and create documentation, part history files and parts lists in SAP;
- Support the specialist department to create the hazard and risk analysis, FSM and FMEA;
- Specify tests including sequence, conditions and parameters for the qualification and serial production, create the documentation and review it with the quality department and launch management;
- Verify system parameter (electrical, pneumatic, temperature...) by testing, interpret the results and propose improved solutions
- Perform design verification, support product validation (electrical, environmental and EMC), evaluate the protocols and create the documentation;
- Support the production ramp-up by analyzing failed units, implementing corrective actions, conduct product training for operation participate in process and customer audits;
Evaluate product related supplier PCN and PTN and execute the product change process in close cooperation with the project management, quality assurance department and product engineering.
- University degree in applied electronics, telecommunication, mechatronics or similar areas;
- Work experience in product development for automotive control units or electronic systems;
- Good knowledge of analog and digital circuits, electronic and pneumatic measurement techniques and requirement engineering;
- Profiency in English.
- Independent, well-structured and proactive engineering work style;
Understanding and focus in customer needs and expectations
Experience in Managing multicultural project team;
Experience in Planning and Tracking
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs aroundpeople in 58 countries and markets. In, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Continental dezvoltă tehnologii și servicii inovatoare pentru mobilitatea sustenabilă și interconectată a oamenilor şi a bunurilor acestora. Compania cu profil tehnologic fondată în 1871 oferă soluții sigure, eficiente, inteligente și accesibile pentru autovehicule, mașini, trafic și transport. Continental a realizat în 2020 o cifră de afaceri de 37,7 miliarde de euro și are în prezent aproximativde angajați în 58 de țări și piețe. În, compania aniversează 150 de ani de la înființare.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs aroundpeople in 58 countries and markets. In, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of “Always On,” sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions – seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility – architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.