Senior/Medior Hardware Application Engineer for PSS (IASI)
Highly skilled in hardware? You should see what proposition we have for you. We are looking for Senior/Medior Hardware Application Engineer for our Passive Safety and Sensorics team.
Continental has been pursuing the long-term strategy of Vision Zero for years, innovating solutions that contribute to greater road safety and that’s why accident prevention and protection of drivers and passengers in collisions are all focal points in vehicle development. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics.
More important, one research and development branch inside Continental - Passive Safety and Sensorics (PSS) - concentrates in Iasi in developing a state of the art active body roll stabilization system that reduces the body roll of the vehicle and enhances the lateral vehicle stability when cornering.
As Hardware Application for Autonomous Mobility and Safety division, you will be part of our team of passionate engineers, sharing together great time working and developing new electrical projects for our customers.
Do you want to be part of our Hardware engineering group? These should spark your interest:
• Develop EE Architecture for new projects;
• Create Project Schematic and manage BOM;
• Perform EE Design FMEA / FMEDA;
• Create and maintain EE Test plan;
• Specify, Prepare and Perform Electrical Limits and EMC Tests;
• Create production hardware documentation;
• Offer support to customers, sales teams and production sites;
• Collaborate with hardware base development team;
• Collaborate with software and mechanical engineer for ECU development;
• Collaborate with management team to report issues or propose solutions;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
• Have University Degree in a relevant field (Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications, Automatics and Computer Science);
• Have a good level of knowledge of Analog and Digital circuits;
• Have minimum 2 years of experience in electronic design;
• Have knowledge of Schematic & Layout;
• Have knowledge of measurement techniques;
• Have experience in development of systems with sensors & microcontrollers;
• Have Initiative, attention to details, communication skills, ownership and accountability mindset;
•Have good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
It is a plus:
• Automotive experience;
• EMC knowledge;
• FMEA / FMEDA knowledge;
• German language;
• Work experience with laboratory equipment’s (oscilloscope, power supply, multimeter etc.);
• Knowledge of industrialization process;
What we offer
• Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
• Flexible working time;
• 4 days per month home office;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.