Group Leader of Application Engineering
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Medium
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for an Group Leader of Application Engineering for our plant in Timisoara.
- Creation of short and medium-term budget and investment planning for the field of application technology, taking into account planned projects in coordination with the supervisor;
- Ensuring efficient project management for the planning, monitoring and control of own work packages in the projects with regard to capacities, quality and costs and ensuring an active integration of application technology in the project work, taking into account the production standards in the corresponding production network;
- Controlling and coordinating a competent participation in the development and definition of the design of equipment (. in the preparation of specifications, selection and performance review of suppliers, especially from technological aspects such as processes, plants, tools and devices);
- Ensuring the commissioning and parameterization of new equipment according to requirements for the production of new and existing products of the CS segment in the worldwide plants in cooperation with the other areas in the CS segment (. Process Planning, Production and Quality)
- Controlling, coordinating and monitoring the implementation of test runs and safeguards according to the defined requirements of the OEMs to check compliance with defined acceptance criteria of OEMs and ensuring the proper documentation of tests performed;
- Analyze and evaluate (u. a. Parameters, characteristics, influencing factors of errors that have occurred in the manufacturing process) in the global plants after the implementation of new products and obtain conclusions and take action to correct errors that have occurred;
- Ensuring support for production in the global plants in the area of responsibility in line with requirements by permanently identifying potential for improvement in series production and implementing improvement measures to ensure smooth, efficient and trouble-free series production;
- Controlling, coordinating and carrying out training courses for employees in the global plants with regard to new or modified application standards, parameters and tolerances, in particular when using new technologies, including the training of satellites at locations worldwide and create work instructions and the training in cooperation with the production for the qualification of the production staff;
- Leading, promoting and motivating the assigned employees in accordance with the management principles of the company;
- Development plan for the employee in accordance with the new technologies.
- Higher Education in a technical, scientific or specialized field or comparable training;
- Minimum 2 years of experience on a similar position (automation know how and experience with: AOI, soldering , EOL, test, robotics, screwing, PLC);
- Leadership experience.
- Knowledge of English;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to work in a team and communication skills.
- Initial training;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- International work environment.
If you are interested to learn, if you are a trustful and responsible person, if you want to be part of a dynamic team in a multinational environment, please send your CV through our website. By sending your personal data through electronic mail to any e-mail address of the DRÄXLMAIER Group, through social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn or by applying through an on-line job platform, you agree expressly and unequivocally that such data to be processed by DRÄXLMAIER Group companies.
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 week.