Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
TokenPay is an open-sourced, decentralized, and self-verifying payment platform project with a passionate community following. TokenPay was created with the fundamental desire to bridge modern-day financial institutions with the benefits of the Blockchain space. With TokenPay, businesses and individuals will be able to quickly and securely send and receive payments for goods and services around the world. We offer simple and easy to use integrations for merchant platforms, tailored banking services, and much more.
We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our goals and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, mobile apps, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and marketing team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval
- Coordinating with head designer, marketing, development team, and all the colleagues as necessary
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for websites, applications, product illustrations, company logos, newsletters etc
- Working with a design system that will allow you to put together elements of a design created by another professional
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Deliver designs that reflect our brand guidelines and current trends
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements as needed
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs and gain full approval
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Must be able to provide portfolio of design projects, both client work & conceptual designs
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD & Illustrator, Sketch or similar
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
We are offering a competitive salary package, possibility of PFA collaboration, above market range and the unique opportunity of working in an amazing industry, changing the world and all with an amazing team.
** At TokenPay, we value diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We take pride in encouraging diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.