Grant Coordinator_2, Mazowieckie
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
• Performing clerical accounting transactions in the area of Grants, AP, Payments Proposals, ICO Transactions.
• Co-operation and support Country Business Teams. Supports (Poland / Czech Republic / Small Legal Entities ECE/MEA/CIS) other processes and performs (Interaction Policy, Salaries, other tasks according to instructions of Manager).
• Processing Grants in close cooperation with HC professionals / medical departments.
• Grant's software coordinator for Poland / Czech Republic / Small Legal Entities ECE/MEA/CIS , implementation, support and training
• Strong analytical, financial, and problem solving skills to deal with business and technical issues
• Pharma (bioscience) industry experience
• Skills of knowledge transfers (ability to learn quickly and transfer knowledge)
• Ability to work with external parties
• Well established communication and presentation skills
• Strong vision and focus on effectiveness and operational improvements
• Working knowledge of JDEdwards or another ERP system would be a plus,
• Working knowledge of Excel,PowerPoint,Word,Outlook
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance
• 3 years of Accounting (AP would be a plus) , Reporting, Grants **Job:** **Finance and Accounting* **Organization:** **Deferred Countries* **Title:** *Grant Coordinator_2* **Location:** *Poland-Mazowieckie-Warsaw* **Requisition ID:** *15000AMZ*
Please note that if you are NOT a passport holder of the country for the vacancy you might need a work permit.