Finish Goods Warehouse Manager
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be in the heart of the industrial footprint for one of the fastest growing sites within Philips Consumer Lifestyle. You can become part of this fast-paced changing environment and contribute to an impactful cultural change as a Physical Distribution Manager for Romania Orastie Production Center.
You are responsible for
- Maintaining warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational and personnel policies and procedures;
- Picking and loading FG according to customers orders/route planning (by review shortage list);
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing and shipping requirements enforcing adherence to requirements;
- Safeguarding warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols;
- Responsible to FG inventory management by pallets (lots) and validation by physical counting;
- Maintaining physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement;
- Completing warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results;
- Maintaining warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees;
- Maintaining warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
- Controlling and ensure a good management for store keepers and 3 Transport Planners from 3 shifts
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 2-3 years of related experience in a similar position (personnel management)
- Logistics/Supply Chain background
- PC Knowledge: Microsoft office (excel,word,power point)
- ERP system knowledge (SAP preferred)
- Fluent in English
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its manufacturing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.