Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
Your day to day:
This position is responsible for the development and maintenance of the Global View application for tracking and monitoring of CSA billings data from Vodafone OPAs due to the crucial role it plays in the VGE system landscape. The prompt delivery of carrier billing data for VGE customers is critical to support VGE Central Billing, VTM/ELVTM/VSA/VSM and for commercial in-life reporting. The platform processesinvoices per month, from 40+ OPA feeds for well over 600 VGE customers.
• Produce high qualityLow-Level Design specifications
• Develop well-structured code following Vodafone standards and best practices.
• Document enhancements made and system changes.
• Provide input to impact analysis on other systems.
• Enhance current software tools.
• Assist in the monitoring of production databases and servers
• Provide technical consultancy, advice and support on the (CSA - Consolidated Spend Analytics) platform
• Accomplish goals assigned by management.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Agile environment exposure
• Skills in project management techniques and system development life cycle methodologies
• Education: University degree
• English (B2 or above)
And it would be nice to have experience in one or more of these technologies/fields:
• Java ECLIPSE, CSS, SPRING and HIBERNATE
• ETL know-how
• General Telco knowledge
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
We’re at our best when you’re at yours
Power to you
***NOTE: We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.