The Global Service Support Organization is committed to providing World Class Service to all clients by hiring, developing and retaining qualified service professionals; by treating each client contact as a service opportunity and by delivering outstanding customer care to client and internal associates.
The Global Service Support representative (level 5 in GJA) works in the main activities undertaken in the recurring stage of ADP Global Support operations. It is therefore a position of paramount importance when it comes to building solid bridges with the internal and external clients. The Service Support representative is the support point between CAM, clients and ICP when relates to technical topics and is responsible for supporting, testing and troubleshooting data issues with Celergo’s Payroll Platform. First point of contact from CAMs/iCAMs when CGC & Service Solutions technical Issues. Identification of true escalation issues and resolve issues within their scope.
ADP Celergo new model manages its recurring operation through the offering of different services to the clients. Each of these services has specific characteristics and therefore presents different challenges.
The Global Service Support team mission is to assist, guide and improve the clients’ experience by supporting CAM organization, when using ADP Celergo tools by providing functional, technical and operational help; by answering any questions and requests that the tools’ users may have; and by escalating bugs, incidents or outages on behalf of the customer/CAM when such issues surface. The Global Service Support representative:
1. Serves as a service technical application (front end) expert liaising with the CAM, ICPs and other Operations team members in order to support the users of ADP Celergo’s client and partner bases. Refer clients/ partners where to find information: (walkme, training) and act as first level of support if not included in training (simple questions)
2. Escalates and pursues problem resolution on behalf of the customer/CAM. Becomes the owner of any issues assigned to him/her until their final resolution. Understands the clients’ needs and problems to ensure the highest level of satisfaction whilst troubleshooting an issue.
3. Gathers feedback from the CAM, client and partner bases regarding bugs, enhancements and outages, and forwards the relevant information to the appropriate parties (GETS, Prod Dev, GSO, BPI).
4. Documents solutions to problems for future perusal by other Global Service Support Representatives.
5. Effectively uses the applications and tools provided to undertake the day to day operation, including CRM systems, ticketing tools, webconferencing applications and remote control software.
6. Ticketing System Triage between different Ops teams (PSS, DEV and IS) when needed.
7. Troubleshoot, spec out, and document solutions for the various processes that are necessary to facilitate the changes in CGC. Such as test cases, testing execution (Working on all new features coming up as part of the releases scheduled,) login issues, CSPF maintenance
8. Support the operations team in the data needs for imports, testing, and configuration in connection with CGC while documenting the various processes.
9. Assists with internal projects as requested.