All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Professional Services, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Reporting to the Global Sales Support Manager and in close collaboration with the Key Account Managers of the respective regions for Allianz Services, the Global Sales Support Marketing Lead is responsible for the following:
• Co-shaping of the intra-group client communication to increase the awareness of AZ Services value proposition;
• Ensuring marketing support to the KAM Team.
You will be required to assist in the overall business development efforts by co-shaping the customer communication, managing relationships with key account managers and support the prospect & client meetings.
You will cover the following responsibility areas:
- Plan and manage marketing activities to present and maintain a positive image within the Allianz group;
- Research, develop, plan, maintain and implement policies, programs and communication structures that enhance Allianz Technology's relations with the community, stakeholders and employees;
- Develop and lead an effective communication plan and ensure appropriate communication for designated projects and activities in line with the overarching corporate communications strategy;
- Detect, monitor and manage crisis and reputational risks and advise management on communications issues;
- Manage marketing-related communication processes and ensure that events are effectively supported by communication activities;
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create communication and marketing reports;
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of communication;
- Support the preparation of proposals, accompanying documents, presentation/offers;
- Co-ordinate workshops with Clients and documentation of the key findings;
- Perform data quality check on internal documentation prior to onboarding.
- You will have a strong interest in the insurance industry and global transformation trends, experience running small and large projects, analytical skills and a lot of hands-on attitude;
- Ideally, you will have the relevant experience in some of the following areas: Marketing, Account/Relationship Management, Consulting, Insurance.
Additionally, it would help if you had:
- Excellent communication skills and experience in working with a large number of stakeholders;
- Ability to manage multiple project tasks simultaneously in a matrix organization;
- Ability to maintain a positive team-player attitude, remain calm and professional under pressure, work collaboratively and independently with diverse individuals, resolve conflicts constructively, hands-on mentality, people person;
- Strong educational background in business administration, linguistics or similar fields;
- Experience in sales, sales support or marketing of services (preferably at least 3 years in the insurance sector);
- Understanding of the insurance business value chain (preferably obtained in a line or a consulting role in the insurance industry);
- Advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint (must) and ability to learn new IT;
- Advanced knowledge of written and spoken English skills (C2 level); knowledge of German (C1 or above) and/or French (C1 or above) would be a plus.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.