Global IT Resilience Senior Expert
Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Deliver best in class service in Protection & Resilience for global customers that fulfils regulatory and internal requirements
- Lead IT Service Continuity Management and Protective Security Management services provided to clients globally
- Ensure proper coordination and communication between Business Continuity Management and IT Service Continuity Management
- Define and implement a communication concept to convey PSM awareness among the OE´s employees and on top level management
- Conducting event risk management
- Enforcing the implementation of the controls and process requirements specifics to PSM
- Lead large, client-facing projects while mentoring/training junior team members
- Leadership experience in a demanding environment
- Ability to set priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Good level of self-organization, strong ability to work under pressure
- High analytical skills and solid business judgement
- Very high conceptual and problem structuring
- Self-motivated, proactive and customer-centric working style
- Well-developed social skills and cross-cultural experience (ability to operate within a global team environment / work within global virtual teams)
- Strong coordination and communication abilities
- University degree in Business Administration, IT or related field
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Protection & Resilience domains ideally in the financial / insurance industry
- Ideally holder of recognized qualification and certification in Protection & Resilience
- Proven experience as a competent team lead / supervisor
- Ability to analyze data and extrapolate relevant information, identify problem root causes and think creatively for solutions
- Experience in conducting Protection & Resilience relevant workshops and trainings
- Entrepreneurial with strong managerial skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to deliver high-quality results; and takes ownership of initiatives
- Technical understanding of IT tools
- Relevant IT certification is appreciated (. ITIL)
- Fluent English, ideally basic German knowledge
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.