The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Global Purchasing Controller (SQM controlling)
Middle (2-5 years)
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Support, coordinate, analyze and provide monthly actual and forecast reports of Standard SQM KPIs for SQM organization:
*Preparation of as is status per business area incl. clarification of inconsistencies, compare SQM data with previous period and target
*Keep entire A PUR & A PUR SQM Management informed on analysis results
*Support cluster/function A PUR C SQM concerning preparation for ad-hoc analyzes in the area of responsibility
*Ensure a regular and compliance-safe reporting for A PUR SQM area
- Support in improving and delivering the necessary reporting applications in collaboration with internal and external interfaces
- Support in analyzes and evaluations on relevant topics as well as on special projects in the area of responsibility
- Support in the development of concepts for the further development of SQM controlling
- Function as key user for defined SQM relevant reporting applications
- Academic degree in Economics, Industrial Engineering and Management or comparable
- Min. 3 years of professional experience in controlling
- Profound knowledge of MS Office, basic knowledge of SAP R/3, SAP BI/BO, KNIME
- General tool affinity
- Analytical thinking, team spirit and drive
- Basic knowledge in project management
- Fluent language skills in English (both written and spoken)
- German language skills would be an advantage,
- Intercultural experience
What we offer
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental Sibiu annually manufactures approximately 33 million electronic control units. The products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu include intelligent braking systems, driving assist systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case an obstacle is detected. In present, Continental Sibiu has approximately 4500 employees. Together, they combine their knowledge in software and hardware development, design and simulation experience, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes. Half of the Continental Sibiu employees work on the production line.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets