The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Global Purchasing Controller
Middle (2-5 years)
Global Purchasing Controller (Reporting Strategy & Data Analytics)_Sib
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Support of the worldwide Purchasing Controlling activities in the area of Automotive Purchasing and related to various application and reporting projects.
- Supporting reporting tools and reporting landscape within Automotive Purchasing Controlling department.
- Interface between A PUR C and SPIRIT Project team and responsible for the implementation of SPIRIT rollouts into reporting landscape.
- Self-employed communication, coordination and tracking of due dates and targets within projects to be realized.
- Monthly data quality check & release process for official reporting data base.
- Permanent optimization of existing Automotive Purchasing reporting landscape for securing and increase of quality of reporting systems, especially related to impacts resulting from SPIRIT activities.
- Responsibility for creation of training concepts and organization and execution of worldwide trainings.
- Tracking of User Authorization Management for all reporting tools where applicable.
- Academic degree in Business Informatics, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or comparable
- Several years professional experience in the above-mentioned field, preferably in Automotive or comparable industry
- Experience in Controlling to support the development of complex reporting projects, ideally experienced in Finance & Accounting area.
- Very good understanding of business processes, especially Purchasing and SQM as well as Finance & Controlling related
- Expert knowledge in SAP (SAP ERP modules MM, FI/CO & QM as well as in SAP BW/AfO)
- Advanced knowledge in data analytics tools, preferably KNIME
- Profound knowledge of the MS-Office programs (esp. MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Very good English language skills (spoken and written)
- High affinity on figures and IT aspects
- Innovative capacity, operational readiness and own initiative
- Structured and methodical approach as well as thrive on analytics and detailed investigation
What we offer
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental Sibiu annually manufactures approximately 33 million electronic control units. The products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu include intelligent braking systems, driving assist systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case an obstacle is detected. In present, Continental Sibiu has approximately 4500 employees. Together, they combine their knowledge in software and hardware development, design and simulation experience, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes. Half of the Continental Sibiu employees work on the production line.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.