Technology is a playground for ideas!
Technology _VOIS Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay true to our core values by recruiting people who are passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We are eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
So, here is our proposal for you:
Your day to day :
This role is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the in-life phase of the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business :
- Communicate the strategy to all of the relevant participants and stakeholders
- Own and manage Internet in the Car product from an in-life product management perspective
- Maintain an open communication with the in-life local markets, partners and OEMs
- Work with account and other local product managers to support in-life product opportunities in terms of bid supporting, customer meetings and other presentation requests
- Work with Customers, Analysts, Group technology, regulatory, legal and marketing to ensure in-life product viability
- Manage and prioritise in-life requirements and demand by collecting inputs from inside the business and align with Technology Product Owner
- Analyse global market and associate requirements and assist in development of new bundles, features, capabilities for the product
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams and assist to prepare various product development cycles and assist in all associate processes for the in-life requests
- Leading Connected Car discussions across Vodafone Business, Technology and External
- Defines high-level requirements of E2E experience for in-life markets
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams and assist to prepare various product development cycles and assist in all associate processes.
- Perform research, analyse all business processes for competitive environment, and maintain knowledge on al market trends.
- Update Legal and Regulatory requirements for in-life markets
With these skills, you are a great candidate :
- Experience in leading Group product related projects
- Product management experience
- Working within the budgets for product development and marketing set out in our annual budgeting cycle
- Work in large globally dispersed virtual teams
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Computer skills (MS Office, Visio,)
- Fluent English
- Additional European language (desired)
- Project management skills
- Time management and prioritizing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Relationship management, negotiating & influencing skills
- Attention to detail
- High-level understanding of market needs and telecoms products
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer :
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
The future is exciting.