The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Global Master Data Specialist
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years)
Employment type: Permanent
Experience level: 3 - 4 years
For our Factory Software and Technology department, we are on the lookout for a MasterData Specialist to join our plant based in Timisoara - colleague whose main responsibility will revolve around Data Quality of parts of global master data domain (. Routing) containing one or more master data objects or reference lists under governance directives within his/her area of responsibility as basis for efficient and effective business processes.
- Manage Master Data-driven change requests (leading to an IT project) (. new attribute in data model or new validation rule, implementation data catalogue);
- Executes and ensures Master Data Cleansing (. report data problems like data migration, data maintenenance);
- Supports during Implementation of master data topics in IT Systems based on requirements, . manage IT project / IT as requestor);
- Ensure Master Data Quality and Integrity;
- Manage master data lifecycle and identify and correct Master Data issues;
- Monitors MDG KPI's.
- Bachelor's Degree within Engineering or IT field preffered;
- MasterData management experience;
- SAP experience;
- Proactive attitude towards optimising processes and identifying potential issues;
- English advanced level; German nice to have.
- International projects and exposure to latest technologies/specialized training provided;
- Perfect work-life balance;
- Discounted gym membership and medical benefits, work from home entitlement;
- Medical insurance.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send us your application!
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.
Ideal candidate will possess skills in the area of master data governance as well as experience within SAP.