Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
As the number one most trusted food and drink brand in the UK and the 3rd most reputable food and drink brand in Europe we have much to be proud of. We have a huge portfolio of over 1,600 tasty foods which includes iconic brands such as Corn Flakes, Special K, Pringles, and Crunchy Nut.
We also believe that our competitive advantage comes from our people. We say it often, because it is true. Our K Values are part of our DNA -we are a company with a heart and soul, and our people care just as much. Our talented teams are encouraged to bring their best selves to work each day.
We are also hugely committed to the communities that we work in and strive to give back as our founder did - you’ll see this in the school breakfast clubs programme and volunteering activities that we encourage all our employees to participate in.
A career with us is exciting. Our modern and collaborative workspace and inclusive culture at our offices in Bucharest reflects that.
Apply and come join our team!
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a Global Lead Reports & Analytics Manager, you will be the master mind behind the change agenda for the global ITC process. We’re looking at you to implement standardized, sustainable, consistent processes across the ITC landscape in all Kellogg regions, globally.
In this role, you will be part of our success by:
- Anticipate business requirements in an every changing environment where baseline plans are subject to modification, anticipating requirements that will be needed in the future or that have not yet been considered
- Gain full understanding of data collection system and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
Identify cross-functional trends through data analysis, coordinating resources required to address continuous improvement opportunities which could deliver million dollar level project recommendations for savings across KNA
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements through the use of powerful analysis and modeling tools to match strategic business objectives with practical solutions
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Identify and communicate key business opportunities, creating impactful visual representations of data insights to aid understanding that will enable customers less familiar with data analysis and technology to easily interpret insights and approve recommendations.
- Develop effective business ad-hoc reporting, through consultation with stakeholders, that aligns and supports the GBS strategy of Service Excellence and Performance Feedback
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports
- Partner with IT on identifying and suggesting areas of improvement on technology to support analysis objectives
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
In order to be considered for this position, you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- University Degree or equivalent is required, preferably in Management, Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Language Skills: Advance English
- Knowledge in: SQL, Visual Basic, Power BI
- Significant managerial experience, functional service/project experience, or outsourcing management experience
- Proficiency with ERP systems such as SAP
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Expertise in Invoice-to-Cash process including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools
- Experience in managing remote teams
- Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service center environment
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
“Our diversity strengthens us – our inclusion advances us”