Global IT Consultant MES & Smartfactory
The position as Global IT Consultant MES & Smartfactory contains the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Consult the business in the area of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Smartfactory solutions;
• Responsibility for the development, provision, implementation and support of business solutions in the area of Manufacturing IT Applications (e. g. SAP ME, MES, Manufacturing Service BUS, Mixing Solutions, Smartfactory);
• Support the digital transformation of the business with digitalization solutions;
• IT ownership of related applications and responsibility to coordinate all infrastructure and other issue related activities;
• Implement and refine IT best practices in the relevant areas: project management, portfolio management, service management;
• Foster collaboration and cooperation with other teams and competence centers;
• Support to evaluate and to select potential suppliers;
• Support to steer and control external providers to ensure optimal world-wide service provisioning.
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Information & Communication Technology or related field or a comparable qualification;
• Several years of IT or industry working experience and experience with Smartfactory;
• Smartfactory and Industry knowledge;
• Certification in SAP and SAP ME experience preferred;
• Business-fluent English language skills (written and spoken);
• Analytical thinking as well as an independent and structured work style;
• Strong communication and team player skills;
• Openness to international business trips.
What we offer
• Salary package & Benefits (transport, canteen, Bookster, different discounts at our partners);
• 13th salary;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Sport activities);
• International Work Environment;
• Flexibility program including flexible hours, mobile work.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € and currently employs around 233k people in 58countries and markets. In2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelligent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services. The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture and other important sectors of the future.