All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Professional Services support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Reporting directly to the Head of HR Operations, you act as a subject matter expert on HR processes and/or HR IT and HR transformation on a global level and consult local HR teams on different programs, processes and tools/systems, striving for global standards and outstanding user experience. You contribute to the HR Transformation (HRT) project and other initiatives, incl. conceptual design, evaluation and preparation of decisions, also contributing to high quality HR data. You closely collaborate with Allianz Technology HR Product Owners (Centers of Excellence), HR Business Partners, IT functions, Group HR and service providers.
- Develop and design consistent, effective and efficient HR processes globally tailored to local requirements (incl. full legal compliance). This includes . the identification of process issues, re-design to close gaps and to globally consolidate with local adaptions as well as roll-out of processes and cost efficient process run.
- Act as interface between HR and IT functions to explain business needs in IT language. This includes . the description and negotiation of IT change requests to Allianz Group, IT functions and service providers, testing support of new IT solutions and ensuring consistent use of IT solutions globally
- Continuously drive improvements and excellence in HR processes and/or HR IT
- Be responsible for service partner alignment for efficient run of outsourced processes (SLA set-up and monitoring) and discussion of new requirements
- Contribute to the HRT program and other change initiatives. This includes definition of implementation priorities, consolidation of local requirements for as global as possible solutions and driving local discussions on HRT with other OEs considering the goal of global and aligned processes for Allianz Technology
- Be a subject matter expert and consult various HR stakeholders on HR processes and/or HR IT.
- You have a degree (ideally Master) in HR and/ or IT or in a related field
- You have at least 5 years’ technical HR and/ or HR IT experience, preferably in a global organization
- Profound SAP HR Success Factors, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluency in English is required
- Proven track of leading/managing transformation projects of a global and cross-company scope would be desirable
- With experience in large impact project/process/change initiatives, you have proven project management skills used to develop detailed process steps and project plans to be implemented globally
- Ability to work independently as well as engaging with various stakeholders in virtual teams across various continents and cultures
- Very good communication skills and the ability to simplify complex topics also for non-experts, manage various interests and steer discussions to a desired end
- Active discussion and collaboration partner for service providers as part of the HR value chain, ensuring good vendor relations, continuous improvement and smooth service delivery
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, hands on mentality with capability to deliver results
- Good assertiveness and organizational skills, capable of dealing with multiple priorities
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.