Global HR Business Partner
For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role.
Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
Have an impact! Bring EB’s HR business partner model and HR projects to the next level – with your expertise!
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner and want to shape the development of a globally acting automotive software company? We are currently looking for a forward-thinking and hands-on team member to strengthen our HR team.
- As Global HR BP you provide strategic HR support, identify global needs and proactively initiate customer-oriented solutions to meet future demands and accelerate business;
- You challenge the leadership team as trusted irritator and support the cultural development of EB;
- You act as central point of contact for all global and strategic HR topics and are the strategic HR partner for your support area;
- By providing expert HR advice, you create a trust building partnership with internal customers, develop customer-oriented solutions, plan, and execute the implementation;
- You continuously challenge current HR processes and provide proposals to responsible HR organization to adapt them whenever needed;
- You act as change agent to support our company culture and to drive transformation efforts;
- You work closely with leadership team (and employees) to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity, and retention;
- Special tasks (. budget planning) will complete and expand your scope of duties;
- Direct reporting line to our CHRO/Head of Human Relations.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics, or any other relevant academic background;
- Several years of profound and proven experience as HR Business Partner, preferably in a global acting organization;
- Capability to steer global HR projects and improve working processes;
- Experience in agile project management methods is a plus;
- You feel comfortable working in a complex matrix organization and across diverse cultures;
- You bring an affinity for numbers and strong analytical skills, paired with the ability to find creative solutions;
- You are a result-driven, customer oriented, open-minded, and “hands-on” personality;
- Entrepreneurial spirit that allows you to grow in a fast-paced environment when working within stringent timelines and balancing short-term needs with long-term company goals;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English, to influence and coordinate a vast number of international stakeholders; German is a plus.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.