All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As Head of HR Operations you will lead the conceptual design and continuous improvement of HR IT, processes and service providers on a global and local level based on the Global Allianz Technology Operating Model. The role contributes to an excellent, effective and efficient user experience. The role acts as interface between the Allianz Technology HR Product Owners (Centers of Excellence), HR BPs, Group HR and the HR service providers to achieve optimal quality and cost of the HR functions globally. The Head of HR Operations contributes to have high quality people data available to support HR analytics.
- Lead and develop people in accordance with the Allianz People Attributes, leadership values and relevant guidelines
- Delegate, prioritize and control tasks, balance workloads and steer capacity in the team
- Drives the overall HR service delivery, operating and support models relating to HR globally in all countries Allianz Technology operates in
- Responsible for global Allianz Technology HR IT, processes and service provider management with the objective of an efficient, effective, simple and digital state of the art user experience
- Works in close alignment and collaboration with all Allianz Technology HR functions to ensure seamless HR delivery
- Contributes to Allianz Group HRT and runs HRT in alignment with Allianz Group
- Ensures each country operates compliantly and effectively to external regulatory and internal policy requirements and supports local entities to identify the right solutions
- Continuously drives improvements and excellence in HR processes for best user experience
- Responsible for local/global Environmental Management and local/global Occupational Health & Safety at Allianz Technology
- Experience in processes, IT management and HR operations and services including Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Management
- Professional qualifications in project management, process management and others (. Occupational Health & Safety) would be desirable
- Experience in building and managing global networks or service providers by introducing a monitoring/controlling method
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders within Allianz Group and senior management of Allianz Technology as well as within partners inside and outside of Allianz Group
- Active discussion and collaboration partner for shared service providers as part of HR value chain; ensuring good vendor relations, continuous improvement and smooth service delivery
- Strategic view, hands on mentality with capability to deliver results
- Strong conceptual and creative skills
- Aptitude and appetite to deep dive into day to day operational challenges
- Quick decision-making, handles ambiguity well
- Fluent in English and preferable in German
- Excellent people management skills with the experience/ ability to manage virtual teams across various continents and cultures strong relationship builder with the ability to successfully work in a matrix and in a global organization
- Capable of dealing with multiple priorities
- Ability to work fully independent and solve complex problems or situations based on multiple sources of information
- Profound communication skills and the ability to negotiate with a diverse audience, . on senior level
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.