Global Functional Expert - Revenue Recognition
Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
The Fusion Revenue Management Module Global Process Organization is tasked with the ownership of all business processes related to the Fusion Revenue Management Module operations and systems that are in support of the Revenue Recognition teams, Corporate Finance teams and the SSC Revenue Accounting team.
- Functional expert regarding SSP (Standalone Selling Price) for RMCS (Revenue Management Cloud Services) and other system solutions required until full implementation of RMCS
- Provides liaison between various groups for development of automated SSP solutions and ongoing Groups could include, but are not limited to – PD, OAL, RevRec Development and various LOBs.
- Understand and apply ASC606 standard requirements, specifically related to SSP and Revenue Allocations, including the Residual Approach method.
- Participate in workshops and reviews/updates of documentation related to RMCS and other SSP solutions as needed.
- Identify and solution system deficiencieThis will require working closely with the RevRec Core team, GDRT, RevRec FV team, PD, OAL and RevRec Development to determine required workarounds and long-term solutions.
- Functional expert regarding SSP studies done to support SSP Offering bands, including performing studies and any required documentation or reporting related to the studies.
- Responsible for developing and implementing activities in project management databases surrounding integration, maintenance and new requirements of the SSP and Revenue Allocation process. This includes but it not limited to testing participation, engagements with other Process and System owners, awareness of business process, coordination of enhancement requirements, acting as the main Business POC for OAL and Development teams, system documentation and overall strategic planning for the end to end process related to SSP and Revenue Allocations.
Pre-RMCS Solutioning & Ongoing Maintenance
- MEA (Multiple Element Arrangement) 3rd Reviews, includes reviewing MEA templates submitted by analysts for completeness, proper usage and system functionality.
- Assist analysts with MEA templates as needed
- Identifying and solutioning MEA items with RevRec Development team.
- Identifying exceptions to be addressed with RevRec FV team and Technical teamIncludes developing solutions, temporary work-arounds when needed and documenting solutions.
- System maintenance of mappings and SSP tables based on requirements of SSP StudieIncludes working with RevRec Development team for set up, mapping and calculations of any new offerings.
- Quarterly 606 MEA reporting for EY and Includes working with RevRec Development to create new reporting when needed.
- Assist with training and documentation requirements.
RMCS Project & Ongoing Maintenance
- Identifying process & system deficiencieLogging ERs and working with PD and OAL contacts where needed to resolve deficiencies.
- Documenting SSP requirements for RMCS SSP Solution.
- Assisting with RMCS test case scenarios, includes providing SSP for test cases and testing revenue allocations.
- Work with PD and OAL on SSP Solution for Includes setup, integration with RMCS and other systems, testing and bug resolution.
- Work with Cross Functional teams to revise processes where needed for automatioIncludes solutioning, testing and documentation.
- Work with PD and OAL for enhancement requests needed in feeder systems for systematic automation of SSP (OM, PA, etc.)
- Maintenance of mappings and SSP tables in SSP solution after go-live.
- Experience with Oracle Applications highly preferred
- Revenue Recognition skills preferred
- Detail oriented with a focus on problem resolution
- Self-starter who is able to take initiative and dig into issues to determine a proper
- Ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Moderate Excel Skills
- Basic Accounting knowledge preferred
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Strong analytical, prioritization and communication skills in partnering with other internal groups and management.